We represent our clients in all courts having jurisdiction in Alberta, in mediations, arbitrations, public inquiries, disciplinary tribunals and in occupational health and safety prosecutions. We have appeared in small claims court and also in the Supreme Court of Canada.
We act on behalf of families and individuals as well as for businesses and institutional clients. Our corporate clients range from large, international corporations and financial institutions (including insurance companies), to small, independent businesses, which include those of doctors, dentists, accountants, lawyers and engineers.
In high-profile litigation, we assist our clients with media interviews and press releases.
We are able to assist our clients in a wide variety of areas including:
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Construction litigation and builders' lien matters
- Construction site mishaps
- Copyright, patent and trademark protection and enforcement
- Employment law, including wrongful dismissal
- Falls on unsafe property
- Family and matrimonial disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- Products liability cases
- Security enforcement
- Serious personal injury and wrongful death
- Tax litigation
- Unsafe consumer products
- Wills and estates litigation